Friday, July 10, 2009

South Haven, Michigan: Here We Come!


Tomorrow morning we leave on vacation to one of my favorite places, South Haven, Michigan. I love South Haven for many reasons. Here is my TOP 10 reasons I love South Haven:


1. It is the place I proposed to my wife (last July)

2. It is a place my family has vacationed many times

3. It has a great beach

4. Clementine's (favorite restaurant)

5. Sherman's Ice Cream (I can't wait to go here!)

6. Really relaxing

7. The Vineyard (great Italian/pizza place)

8. Old time movie theatre

9. The great sunsets

10. Getting great pictures throughout the week


I have been looking forward to this trip since last summer! It will be a great week with many more memories to make!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm counting down the hours, babe! :)

jmh

mamaofsix said...

How far is it? I remember your pix from last year and it looked absolutely beautiful. And it sounds very relaxing!!! Are your mom and dad going? Have a great time!