Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March Madness '09


One of my favorite times of the year is here...March Madness! Tomorrow starts the beginning on non-stop college hoops until April 6 at Ford Field in Detroit. This is going to be one of the most exciting in a long time because there really isn't a clear favorite to win. Sure you have your normal powerhouses like North Carolina and UConn, but you also have Pitt, Louisville, Memphis who are knocking at the door. This year's field only includes two Indiana schools (Purdue, 5th Seed West) and (Butler, 9th seed South). I would love to see Butler win a few games, but they are so young and face a pretty good LSU squad. Purdue has been playing well heading into the tourney and it wouldn't surprise me if they made the Sweet 16.

Last year I won the NMC Bracket Challenge, and I look to repeat that again this year. Here are my Final Four picks:

Louisville, U Conn, Pitt and North Carolina. I do have Wake Forest and Memphis in one of my other brackets as well.

Get your nachos, pizza and popcorn ready....let the fun begin!

No comments: